I have a few goals and they should be quite easy to accomplish as long as I keep the credit cards away from my purse and my finger away from the Amazon.com website...and stop going to the sports store and seeing new gear that I "have to have". Well, that is after I have purchased some jerseys in my new size.
I do have some big goals in the training department, as posted on my Chubbette blog. They are simple and they should be attainable if I get my butt off the couch and out on the road and lay off the tamales and tacos. I have such a hard time eating clean. I exercise about 15hrs a week and my body doesn't show it because I put crap in the tank. Why can't I like salad and grilled chicken all the time...stupid salad is for rabbits! Anyways, back to the big goals:
- MARATHON--no, not a knitting marathon but a real running one. 26.2 miles of running. My goal to run my very first in less than 4 1/2 hrs.
- 3 centuries--I want to bike 3 centuries with my friends this year and enjoy every minute of it.
- LOTOJA Relay--Want to take a little tour before I go for the full 206 miles in 2010. I have a few friends interested in joining the team so this should definitely be possible...as long as I train going up hill for at least 50 miles.
- Run--700 miles. I want to run at least 700 miles in 2009. I ran 650 in 2008 and I wasn't training for a marathon, this year, I should run a bit more since I am training for one.
- Go on 3 family vacations: Moab, Yellowstone (never been there), and somewhere where I can see a nice blue beach, I am thinking Mexico :)
- Go on a few getaway weekends with just hubby--cuz we need to keep the flame alive and we are entering our 8th year of marriage.
- Work less or quit working altogether and spend more time with my kiddos.
- Find a worthwhile job for hubby so he can too spend more time with kiddos.
- Find information on how to become a Spinning Instructor and see what I need to get certified (besides losing the chubs!).
- Knitting: knit with needles more!!! I have a few hundred patterns that I need to do, especially now that I am no longer a size XXL. Loom knitting...no goals, just go with the flow.
- Take more pictures of my kiddos and scrapbook them right away!