I would like to thank the academy for this wonderful award, hehehe. Seriously, I would like to thank my friend Cynthia for giving me this wonderful award. It means so much to me that others find my adventures inspiring.
To accept this award, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself (see below)
5. Nominate 7 blogs and post links
6. Leave a comment on your nominated blogs to let them knowSeven things about me:
1. I learned to ride a bicycle at the age of 29
2. I got suspended from high school twice and finally the 3rd time around I got kicked out completely. Good times! LOL
3. I ran away from home when I was 6 to live with my Mom. After four attempts, I succeeded and I was granted permission to stay with my Mom.
4. At the age of 14, I ran away from home and lived with my friend for about a year.
5. My first concert was at Madison Square Garden and I saw Metallica!
6. On a college trip with an honor society, we had a super drunking party at our hotel room. During the super party a hole was punched in the wall. We moved one of the pictures in the room to cover the hole.
7. I gave up coffee and drinking 10 years ago. I miss coffee but not the drinking, especially the day after effects.
Well, now that you know some of my "secrets". I would like to nominate some of the blogs who inspire me all the time, some knitting blogs, some exercise blogs, some cooking blogs: Marisol, RBR :), Lynn, Middalia, Sonja, MyKitchenAddiction and PioneerWoman.