A friend sent this to me via email and I thought it would make a fun way to give you a hint of the type of person I am. Feel free to copy the questions and answer them on your blog.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or Artificial?
3. When do you put up the tree?
A day or two after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down?
After January 6th
5. Do you like eggnog?
Only if it has rum but can't have that so I do not touch the stuff
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
A little broom and mop
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Husband--he always says "don't get me anything!"
8. Easiest person to buy for?
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Can’t think of one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
It is an oldie movie (black and white), can’t remember the name. My hubby probably knows the name to it....EDIT: I remembered: It's a Beautiful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
All year long!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Pozole, Tamales, Enchiladas, Atole…anything Mexican
16. Lights on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I prefer to travel but we tend to stay home. I like it when we get to go to NY for Christmas.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
No (I know, I am pathetic!)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Neither. We have a little Logan Temple on the top of our tree.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
I dislike that the stores start putting Christmas decor around October and as soon as November rolls around, they start playing the music.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
My current favorite ornaments are all the crocheted ornaments I purchased from this one lady at the Novemberfest show. Every year since Sam and I got married we would go to Novemberfest to pick up one or two ornaments. I went this year and the lady wasn’t there. Sam said that she probably passed away. I was distraught. Anyways, I love those ornaments. I also love the ones we picked up at Disney and the NY Taxi one.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Mexican food all the way: tamales, pozole, more tamales, more pozole.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I certainly do not need anything but I would love to have a new vacuum, a pair of dumbbells in size 12.5 lbs and 15 lbs, a Livestrong cycling jersey, some new cycling socks…but most of all, I just want to spend it with my husband and children. I want to see my children’s faces when they open their presents.
26. Who is most likely to blog about this?
27. Lights, blinking or always on?
Always on. Blinking lights give me a headache.