A fun Christmas meme....Thank you Zarah for the idea :)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. I love wrapping. I have toyed with the idea of getting a job at the mall wrapping presents...I love it!
2. Real or fake tree? I like fake ones. They are good enough for me :).
3. When do you put up the tree? When I have a chance to do it. This year, it just barely got done yesterday (Dec. 9th). I am not too strict about it, as long as I have it up for Christmas day, it is good for me.
4. When do you take the tree down? January 3rd or 4th.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yeah...especially Rompepe, but I don't drink alcoholic drinks anymore so it is out...but it is sure yummy.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? There are only two Christmas days that I remember as a child. On one of them I got a doll. On the other one, my sisters and I got a little set that included a little mop, a broom, and a bucket. I loved it! I remember helping my Mom "clean" the house. She had water all over her floor from the little mops. I guess what I loved about this memory is my sisters and I together.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I don't *yet*. I have hinted at hubby to get me one that I saw at Sam's club.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My husband
9. Easiest person to buy for? My daugther.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? hmmm, can't recall one. I usually liked them all.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? None. I don't really like them. They seem empty. However, I do like to receive a letter that tells me what you have been up to for the past year.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Beautiful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Around Dec 5th...do it all through Amazon.com ;). Hate the crowds so I just get stuff online.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Tamales
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to stay home. However, if it gets me to NY, I will travel ;).
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? No.
20. Angel or a star on the tree top? Neither. We have a little temple.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve--strongly believe in it.
22. Where are your favorite places to shop? Amazon.com
23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The Christmas songs that come on the radio starting November. By the time Christmas comes, I am so sick of them that I don't want to hear them ever again.
24. What I love most about Christmas? It is a chance that my Mom may come to visit and that my kids can spend some time with her.